The Citadel Arts Centre Privacy Notice
The Citadel Arts Centre is a Charity, and our registration number is: 1051317
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) , and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
We collect the personal data that you may provide as part of the ticket booking process, this personal information may include:
- your full name and title, date of birth
- postal address, email address and phone number
- Ticket purchases
- Method of payment details
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor, supporter or participant of The Citadel Arts Centre’s community programme, and may include details of:
- ticket purchases and event attendance
- contact preferences
- gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- donor status
- any other information provided by yourself at the request of The Citadel Arts Centre
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with The Citadel Arts Centre, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or email. These types of communication include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to The Citadel Arts Centre, such as exhibitions, events, or offers.
- Informing you of changes to any events or workshops you have booked to attend
- News and updates about The Citadel Arts Centre and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to The Citadel Arts Centre, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with The Citadel Arts Centre.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
We protect your personal information and adhere to all current DATA PROTECTION ACT and GDPR legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to protect your purchases and attendance at events and also keep you informed about the activities of The Citadel Arts Centre.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us or would like to update your contact preferences, simply visit our My Preferences page www.citadel.org.uk/mypreferences or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org